Search museums


Search collections

Freilichtmuseum Diesdorf Sammlung ländlicher Fachwerkbauten [C5]


Taubenturm (Freilichtmuseum Diesdorf CC BY-NC-SA)
Provenance/Rights: Freilichtmuseum Diesdorf (CC BY-NC-SA)


Dieser aus der Zeit um 1820 stammende Taubenturm mit achteckigem Fachwerkaufsatz wurde 1982/83 vom Pfarrhof in Ahlum in das Museum überführt. Er hat jetzt seinen Platz im Zentrum einer mitteldeutschen Hofanlage aus dem 19. Jahrhundert.




H. 9,53 m; L. /Br. je 3,20 m

Created ...
... When
... Where


Object from: Freilichtmuseum Diesdorf

Das 1911 begründete Freilichtmuseum Diesdorf ist eines der ältesten Museumsdörfer Deutschlands. Der Landarzt Dr. Georg Schulze (1866-1955) rief in ...

Contact the institution

[Last update: ]

Usage and citation

Cite this page
The textual information presented here is free for non-commercial usage if the source is named. (Creative Commons Lizenz 3.0, by-nc-sa) Please name as source not only the internet representation but also the name of the museum.
Rights for the images are shown below the large images (which are accessible by clicking on the smaller images). If nothing different is mentioned there the same regulation as for textual information applies.
Any commercial usage of text or image demands communication with the museum.