museum-digitaldeutschland

Close

Search museums

Close

Search collections

Oderlandmuseum Bad Freienwalde Fotografische Sammlung Johannes Gesch [OMF-JG-0064]

Wandelgang am Kurhaus

Wandelgang am Kurhaus (Oderlandmuseum Bad Freienwalde CC BY-NC-SA)
Provenance/Rights: Oderlandmuseum Bad Freienwalde / Johannes Gesch (CC BY-NC-SA)

Description

1875 entstand neben dem Kurhaus und Brunnenhotel ein Wandelgang, an dessen Ende sich die Königsquelle befand. Der von Johannes Gesch fotografierte Teil des Wandelganges, mit der elegant geschwungenen Hängeleuchte davor, wurde 1961 abgerissen.

Material/Technique

Planfilmnegativ

Measurements

9 x 12 cm

Image taken ...
... Who:
... When
... Where

Keywords

Object from: Oderlandmuseum Bad Freienwalde

Das Oderlandmuseum (den Namen trägt es seit 1938) wurde 1889 als „Kreismuseum Oberbarnim“ vom damaligen Landrat und späteren Reichskanzler ...

Contact the institution

[Last update: 2019/06/30]

Usage and citation

Cite this page
The textual information presented here is free for non-commercial usage if the source is named. (Creative Commons Lizenz 3.0, by-nc-sa) Please name as source not only the internet representation but also the name of the museum.
Rights for the images are shown below the large images (which are accessible by clicking on the smaller images). If nothing different is mentioned there the same regulation as for textual information applies.
Any commercial usage of text or image demands communication with the museum.