museum-digitaldeutschland

Close

Search museums

Close

Search collections

Heimatmuseum Schloss Sinzig Stadtgeschichte Sinzig [SI_04_ST_149]

Marmor

Marmor (Heimatmuseum Schloss Sinzig CC BY-NC-SA)
Provenance/Rights: Heimatmuseum Schloss Sinzig (CC BY-NC-SA)

Description

Wappen von einem Torbogen des Godehaus.

Das Godehaus Sinzig wird 1292 als Adelshof erstmals erwähnt.
Träger des Wappens war Barbara des Hassan die das Gut 1704 kaufte. 1728 verkauf an das Klsoter Dünnwald.

Material/Technique

Marmor

Measurements

23cm Breite*28cm Höhe

Object from: Heimatmuseum Schloss Sinzig

Das Heimatmuseum Sinzig befindet sich in einer im Orginalzustand erhaltenen bürgerlichen Villa der Familie Bunge aus dem Jahr 1852. Es liegt in ...

Contact the institution

[Last update: ]

Usage and citation

Cite this page
The textual information presented here is free for non-commercial usage if the source is named. (Creative Commons Lizenz 3.0, by-nc-sa) Please name as source not only the internet representation but also the name of the museum.
Rights for the images are shown below the large images (which are accessible by clicking on the smaller images). If nothing different is mentioned there the same regulation as for textual information applies.
Any commercial usage of text or image demands communication with the museum.